20 February 2009

Dear John.

Hulu - so this is it. I had hope for our relationship. 
Sure, I was skeptical at first, but you started to win me over.  I started to believe in you, but it was too good to be true. 
Now this. 
You aren't the boy I thought you were. You let yourself be pushed around by the big mean dumb kid.  You didn't stand up for yourself OR your friends and now your lunch money is handed over every day (their's too). And I want to keep my lunch money.

You totally sold out (and I really should have seen it coming).

Definitely not the knight in shining armor, loyal friend, hero to all.  No "braveheart" here, that's for sure.

So I've moved on. It was hard, but I did it. He's a little more "bad boy", can't really bring him home to mom, but you know what? He stands up for what he believes in.  

Anyway, I'm sorry for the way things worked out, but just thought you should know. What? His name?  I'm sure you've heard of him - BitTorrent.

No comments: